Sunday, August 17, 2008

Title Changed

Yep - it's finally happened. I've finished my hospital placement, and can now apply for my registration with the Health Professions Council.

I start my mentoring tomorrow, which means although I'm not yet registered, I can use my new paramedic skills as long as I'm being supervised by a registered paramedic. As it's gonna cost me £86 to register, it's gonna have to wait until pay day in 10 days time before I can apply.

So the blog name has changed, although the web address remains the same for simplicity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shade said...

Congratulations! And it looks like a change is also in order for your "about me" section as well as the title!

11:47 am  
Blogger Jo said...

Congratulations! :-) Good luck with the HPC registration...

12:39 pm  
Blogger Ellie said...

Congrats and good luck with the start of your new career!

4:38 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Oops - thanks Emily - I knew I'd forgotten to do something :)

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home