Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Like Mark I should make a resolution to update my blog more often - but as research shows the vast majority of new year resolutions are broken, I won't make any at all.

I'll do my best to do an update at least once a week, but that will taper off during my paramedic course whenever that is in the coming year.

I'm gearing up for working tonight - Barry has got the night off and is going up to see the new year in on the Embankment, so I'm working with a trainee tonight.

To all the EMD's working tonight - in whatever service you work in - be nice to the crews. A thank you every so often on the radio doesn't go amiss. That also applies to the crews working tonight.

Everyone stay safe, and have a happy, and hopefully peaceful (unlikely in our job) New Year.

See you in 2008

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam Tyler said...

Happy new year steve.. Look forward to reading more of your posts in the new year!

6:02 pm  
Blogger the.beauty&theashes said...

EMT that's a hard job. Your a brave person!!!! Thank God for people like you :)Check out my blog? journey4answers.blogspot.com :) Happy New Year

6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home