Sunday, March 18, 2007

All Change - again!

It's been confirmed now that I'm moving back to my old ambulance station, to work with my old crewmate. My current station is great, and I get on well with my current crewmate, but I'd made it no secret that I would prefer to work at my old station.

Someone on my old station wanted to come and work at my current station, so the DSO who deals with the internal line shuffles rang me and asked me if I still wanted to go back.

So no longer should I have shifts with obervers where we only do two calls.....at the station I'm going back to, we're often out from start of shift (sometimes before if we take an early job) and get back after the end. And I get to hurl abuse at my ex-old crewmate.

It also means that I have already worked my last shift with my current crewmate, because I'm working on the car until the end of April. It's been a pleasure to work with him, and I wish him all the best with his new crewmate and his new baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home