Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back On The Car

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks to all for your supportive comments to my last post.

I finished my last shift with my training crew on Sunday. They have both done well, are aware of their weaknesses, and are determined to work on them, which is great news. I wish them well at their new stations.

As I'd hoped, I've learnt a lot from the experience of TSing a crew, and in the process of answering their questions, discovered I knew stuff that I'd forgotten I knew. A great experience, and something I'd like to do again.

I'm back on the car now for three months, starting from tonight. I'm hoping for an easy shift to get me back into the swing of working on an FRU, but of course, that's not guaranteed.

I'll probably be hammered all shift now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the training went well and you re-learnt a few things - always useful! Have a good shift!

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home