Thursday, December 29, 2005

One Job

It was a rare shift last night - I only did one job in the whole shift.  And I got that just after I’d started washing the car, and had to go out with the car covered in soap.

It was to a 16 year old boy who was a known epileptic.  Poor bugger has at least one fit every day in the morning.  His mum and dad called us last night because he had a fit that lasted longer than normal.  The crew popped him down to the local hospital for a check up.

I did start running to another call as I was heading back to station to finish my shift, but got cancelled on the way.  So I only saw one patient last night.  That’s quite a result – I normally do 8+ jobs.

I hope its busier tonight – I’ve got an observer with me.  Observers curse will probably strike again though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home