Saturday, September 24, 2005

First Post

Well, this is my first post as a blogger.

I am an EMT with the London Ambulance Service and I'm also a member of St John Ambulance.
You're probably thinking "Oh God, not another ambulance blog" but the truth is, we all see the job from a different viewpoint, we all do a wide variety of calls, and believe it or not, we all do jobs in a slightly different way and have a slightly different "take" on them.

I was inspired to start writing by Tom Reynolds, who writes the blog Random Acts of Reality, which is a fantastic blog. I only hope my blog can be half as good as his.

So these will be my views, and won't necessarily reflect the views of either the LAS or SJA.

Thanks for looking in, please feel free to leave a comment if you wish.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Welcome to blogging. Beware, it can be adictive.

12:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for posting your first entry and welcome to the world of blogging. I hope to find more of your views on ambulance, emergencies and what-have-yous.

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home